GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
……..we wouldn’t ask if we didn’t want it
You may have noticed these "talking heads" appear on some articles. Do you know why they are there? When you see them, it means you are invited to give feedback on that article. We don't ask for feedback on every article so, when you see it, know that we are truly seeking your input. PLEASE take advantage of the opportunity.
How does it work?
- When you see the "talking heads", go to the end of the article and click on "Post your feedback on this topic here"
- Complete the screen and indicate whether or not you want your name to appear with the feedback
- Preview your feedback
- From this screen you can edit or send your feedback
- Feedback goes to a moderator who will either post or reject your feedback
- You will be notified if your feedback was posted or rejected
- If feedback is posted, it will appear at the bottom of the article
Now that you know it's there and how it works ---- GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK
|03/27/2008||I was most impressed with your web site. It has lots of information.||Norma Immroth firstname.lastname@example.org Bucklin editor|
|10/01/2015||Why do we have to see crawlers for your mud routes and delays in Wichita when you don't post a notice on your web site?||
|10/01/2015||Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will take the appropriate action to make sure future notifications are on our website. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.||